[Resolved] Hathway Cable & Datacom — internet not activated

Prasad Dvrcet on Apr 2, 2020
Hi, i am from hyderabad, i got hathway broadband connection recently. Please activate hath way internet to my account as soon as possible. I have sent many mails regarding internet connection, but i didn't receive any response. Please activate internet to my account as soon as possible. After paying money also internet is not coming. So resolve my issue asap.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-04-04 14:55:57
Internet not activated

[Apr 02, 2020] Hathway customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Prasad Dvrcet Apr 02, 2020
Aftter sending mails and posting here also no response from still issue not resolved. Firstly I asked connect after giving connection money returned. So I lost the connection. Again as per representative I made a payment for internet. After paying also no internet Is coming. I don't why hath way providing these kind of poor services. These services I never expected from hathway . Please respond and resolve the issue.
Hathway Customer Care's response Apr 02, 2020
Hi, Thank you for sharing the details with us. Our support team will connect with you to address your concerns soon. Thank you! Hathway Customer Support Team.
Updated by Prasad Dvrcet Apr 03, 2020
Issue notyet addressed, Still internet not coming. Please resolve my on priority.i am requesting to activate internet connection. I don't know why hathway is taking these much time for internet connection?
Updated by Prasad Dvrcet Apr 03, 2020
Are you able to provide services to the customers or not.i dont want to lose my job. Reason of hathway. If you able to active internet or not. If not activate please say directly. I won't ask again . Don't play with customers.
Updated by Prasad Dvrcet Apr 03, 2020
I made payment and waiting for internet activation. But in your hathway app it is showing totally wrong detail . When it will activate? How much time it will take to activate. I don't why internet not activated after done payment. Resolve my issue ASAP .
Updated by Prasad Dvrcet Apr 03, 2020
Issue not yet resolve, internet not activated.
Updated by Prasad Dvrcet Apr 03, 2020
Closing tickets in the hathway with out resolution.

Updated by Prasad Dvrcet Apr 03, 2020
Raised new ticket no :02042020M552934.for internet activation. Don't close mentioned ticket without resolution.
Updated by Prasad Dvrcet Apr 04, 2020
After making payment also details not showing in hathway app. Is that app is working or not. Raised a ticket for internet activation. Still my issue not resolved. Simply closing the tickets. Showing wrong details.

Updated by Prasad Dvrcet Apr 04, 2020
After making payment also internet not activated.So please activate internet. If you not able to activate internet then clearly mention in the mail. DON'T DO DELAY. Reason of hathway today my job in risk.

"Rahejas", 4th Floor, Main Avenue, Santacruz (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400054
    Hathway Cable & Datacom - internet not activated