[Resolved] Hathway Cable & Datacom — money refunded but modem not collected

Prasad Dvrcet on Mar 27, 2020
I got hathway cable connection, but i did not get internet connection so i asked for redund. Money has been refunded by hathway. But modem not yet collected by hath way team. So please collect modem as soon as possible. If you not able to collect hence i am not responseble for further. So please collect modem and delete my contact number and my information from hathway broad band.

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 4, 2020
Internet not coming

[Mar 27, 2020] Hathway customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Prasad Dvrcet, Mar 29, 2020
Money has been refunded, But hath way app showing 86 days left out of 90 days. After money refund and with out internet connection and using. How it is showing as 86 days, could you please collect the modem, Remove cable connection as soon as possible.
Updated by Prasad Dvrcet, Mar 31, 2020
Above mentioned issue not yet resolved, Now hath way app showing 83days left. After money refund and with out internet service why the app showing 83 days left.Why these kind of services providing us. Please collect the modem or Make your hath way app correctly. If you not able to do above mentioned things, Then make a call with your executive regarding modem collection. I sent many mails to the hath way, But No response in the mails. After raising complaint here also, Issue not yet resolved. Even i didnt receive confirmation mail regarding modem connection and wrong calculation in hath way app. Please resolve my issue ASAP.
Updated by Prasad Dvrcet, Apr 01, 2020
Regarding my issue, Please make a call with hathway representative.
Updated by Prasad Dvrcet, Apr 02, 2020
As per your hathway executive I paid 1767 rs for internet activation.But internet not activated yet. Please activate internet as soon as possible.

money refunded but modem not collected
Updated by Prasad Dvrcet, Apr 02, 2020
I have been suffering with hathway for post two weeks, Please resolve my issue.
Updated by Prasad Dvrcet, Apr 02, 2020
Aftter sending mails and posting here also no response from still issue not resolved. Firstly I asked connect after giving connection money returned. So I lost the connection. Again as per representative I made a payment for internet. After paying also no internet Is coming. I don't why hath way providing these kind of poor services. These services I never expected from hathway . Please respond and resolve the issue.
Updated by Prasad Dvrcet, Apr 03, 2020
Issue not yet resolved

Comments

Please disconnect my broadband connection for the following account [protected]
Sivasankar G's reply, Mar 21, 2020
Pleas cancel my new broadband internet connection and repay my amount since I'm not satisfy with service..it's too delay to get connection...
Hathway Customer Care's response, Mar 27, 2020

Hi, Appreciate you reaching out to us, we understand how inconvenient this could be. Please share your City, an executive will get in touch with you shortly. Thank you! Hathway Customer Support Team.
My ac no is [protected]. I took this connection so that I can work from home. Everyday they say it will be activated and nothing changes. Took this connection 3 days back. I need help.
Hathway Customer Care's response, Mar 27, 2020

Hi Aparna, Appreciate you reaching out to us, we understand how inconvenient this could be. Please share your Contact number and City, an executive will get in touch with you shortly. Thank you! Hathway Customer Support Team.
I have moved away from hathway in September 2019 after paying all my dues. But i get unsolicited messages and phones calls almost every day. The same call appears everyday asking for connection. I have told them to remove my number and I want to raise a complaint because i have requested them to remove my number many times.
Hathway Customer Care's response, Mar 27, 2020

Hi, We apologize for the inconvenience would request you to please share your Number and City so that we can ask our team to restrict calls and message to your number at the earliest Thank You! Hathway Customer Support Team.

"Rahejas", 4th Floor, Main Avenue, Santacruz (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400054
    Hathway Cable & Datacom - money refunded but modem not collected