Hathway Cable & Datacom — my selected channels go off from time to time

Antop Hill, S. M. Road, Wadala (E), Mumbai, Maharashtramumbai, India
 Nandakumar Kelshikar on May 8, 2019
Dear sir
Stella cable is cable operator in Antop hill, S M Road, Wadala (E), Mumbai 400037 area and I have obtained two set top boxes from them for my house at Flat no. 602/603, Dosti Venus, S.M. Road, Antop Hill, Wadala (E), Mumbai 400037 for last three years. I have submitted my channel requirement as per the new rule, to Stella Cable. But ever since I have done this, some of the channels go off my stb and I am unable to view them. Then I call Mr. Santan. I don’t know what he does but the channels reappear. After a few days again the channels disappear. Several times I have spent hours in his office to get my Chanel’s reset. Me and my wife are retired senior citizens of 68 and 64 years of age respectively. Cable TV is THE only source of entertainment to me and my wife. Several times Mr. Santan doesn’t oblige to our complaint for days and we are deprived of our legitimate right of entertainment for which we are paying our hard earned money. We have no source of income and every Rupee is valuable to us and expect the due retunes for which it is spent.

Please look into the matter and provide a permanent solution to our problem so that we can peacefully and rightfully enjoy our cable TV.

Thanks and regards

Nandakumar Kelshikar

[May 08, 2019] Hathway Cable & Datacom customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

My connection for tv is disconnected by cable operator since 17/4/2019 and i wrote many mails to nodal officer in this regard and made daily one complaint at customer care but till today no action has been taken by hathway. I dont know why thay are doing so.My smart card number is[protected] pramod lath (cell no. [protected])

"Rahejas", 4th Floor, Main Avenue, Santacruz (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400054
    Hathway Cable & Datacom - my selected channels go off from time to time