Hathway Cable & Datacom — no cable tv connection - hathway

My vc # is[protected]
I have paid monthly subscription on 28th april 2019, for 2 set top boxes. No channels seen since then and the message on the screen says i have to contact the cable operator. The only contact # is that of the technician and that is always out of range. The nodal office # too is invalid.
There is no valid contact # on the website. The hathway office for frazer town, bengaluru area is the worst operating office. Why is the hathway website so badly designed? Whom do we contact for digital tv complaints?

[Apr 29, 2019] Hathway customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by mat23 May 02, 2019 The complaint regarding wrong billing of Hathway for the month of May as posted on April 29th 2019 continues to be unresolved. Nobody from the team calls back . We have their acknowledgment receipt of full payment for both set top boxes. They have wrongly deducted an amount which they thought was pending. So I continue to see 2 blank TVs. I have been correctly paying every month.
Hathway is so badly managed that I wonder how people can continue to subscribe
I want somebody from Hathway to call me at least to find out what the status is. Shameful response from the Hathway team
Updated by mat23 May 02, 2019 Account # [protected]
Hathway has terminated our account without any reason and after taking full money for the month of May.
Their website very conveniently shows ERROR when we try to submit a complaint.
The billing department has made so many mistakes. I have lost money and they now don't answer call on the complaint # 45500999
This is day light robbery.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Hathway
    Hathway Phone
    Hathway Address
    "Rahejas", 4th Floor, Main Avenue, Santacruz (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400054