Hathway Cable & Datacom — no internet connection

Hyderabad Hathway, Serilingampally, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Veera Pratap on Apr 14, 2019
I am depressed and stressed with the Hathway Internet service. My account number is [protected]. Mine is an unlimited plan.
I pay my bills on time or in advance. I always have connection problems. When I contact customer service, they say it is a technical issue. It keeps persisting for days. At times, they also disconnect the call on my face.
The supervisors and managers are always busy on other calls, or at least that's what they say. The managers and supervisors do not talk or resolve issue, they hide from the customers giving lame excuses like kids in school.
The agents have attitude and do not have patience and always say 24 hrs. They say "you have to wait for internet, there is technical issue". Seriously?
U talk about 3 months plan and all that, and stop providing proper service once the bill is paid. There is no refund or credit or proper service.
Is this how you work? Is this what we pay for?

[Apr 15, 2019] Hathway Cable & Datacom customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

"Rahejas", 4th Floor, Main Avenue, Santacruz (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400054
    Hathway Cable & Datacom - no internet connection