Hathway Cable & Datacom — repeated calls and contact even after disconnection of services for renewal

Delhi,, India
 prabhatsingh1012 on Feb 15, 2020
I have already deactivated my hathway account. I have also returned the modem for the same for which i even have the receipt. However i am still getting continous calls from the hathway service team to get renewal. I have informed them several times but this is of no avail. I get average 5-6 calls in a day. My number is already registered under dnd.

How do i deal with this.

[Feb 15, 2020] Hathway Cable & Datacom customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by prabhatsingh1012, Feb 17, 2020
even after receiving call from the company and being assured that the number will be removed from the database . i Have received 8 alone calls yesterday. It has already started ringing today for the 3rd time.

Please do anything about this or else i will have to file a civil suit for this.

"Rahejas", 4th Floor, Main Avenue, Santacruz (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400054
    Hathway Cable & Datacom - repeated calls and contact even after disconnection of services for renewal