[Resolved] Hathway — Commitment of 2 months extension service is still pending

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 firozyshaikh
I have renewed my internet account choosing HD 2 STREAM 50Mb Qtrly which is for quarter period with effect from 31-Aug-2015 on which it was promised to me via written mail that i'll get 2 months in additions as a compensation to the service issues faced by me. Since then i have been following up with Hathway team on mails but no one is bother to respond to my mails. This week even i have visited their office at 7 Bungalow but i was asked to keep following up on mails and they have forwarded by complaint ahead. My account is due for renewal on 29-Nov-15 and i don't want to suffer any further. Please help me out in getting the issue resolve and take action against Hathway for not responding their customers. Regards, Firoz Y Shaikh
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 28, 2015
There was no mail confirmation neither any call to confirm that issue is resolved. A person from hathway visited my place to resolve the technical issue to whom i insisted to provide name of some contact person who can resolve my billing issue on which he was kind enough to call his backend team where Mr. Raj confirmed that they have updated my plan expiry date.

[Nov 26, 2015] Hathway customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear firozyshaikh,

we apologize for the inconvenience. Please share your Hathway account number and location. We’ll get back to you.

Hathway Broadband
My Hathway account number is 472802 Jogeshwari West
Dear firozyshaikh,

Thank you for sharing your details. An executive will get in touch with you ASAP.

Hathway Broadband
To add to my above complain, i have also raised my concern about low speed via complain no 14964247, i didn't receive any calls neither anyone visited my place to resolve the speed issue but i received a message stating your issue is resolved and complain is closed. Where else the speed issue still exist. This has not happened first time, many a time your technical team is just closing the tickets on paper. To whom you people are fooling?
There is no call and no solution given by your team till now, why? My plan is expiring tomorrow, i don't want to face even a single day without internet as it may affect me financially.

"Rahejas", 4th Floor, Main Avenue, Santacruz (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400054
    Hathway - Commitment of 2 months extension service is still pending