[Resolved]  Hathway — Continuous harassment through calls/sms

Dear sir
I have applied for permanent termination of hathway broadband disconnection
and returned router on 8/Nov/2020 and the receipt is attached for your information pl.

ACCOUNT NO.: [protected]
But i still i get sms/calls to renew
The same is brought to the notice of [protected]@hathway.net
[protected]@hathway.net,
[protected]@hathway.net,
hyd.[protected]@hathway.net
but no improvement.

I request them to stop sending sms/calling over mobile on renewal / new connection as i am not interested any more.
Continuous harassment through calls/sms
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 22, 2020
I am thankful to consumer complaints for escalating to the right person and helping me #### i received a mail from hathway on Dec 3, 2020, 6:23 PM hyd.nodal . Dear Sir, Greetings from Hathway!! Subject – Concern raised with respect to Service Related towards Account No: 1226748893 Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We would like to inform you that as per your service request DND(DO NOT DISTURB) has been processed on your hathway. And the same will be activated by the next 48 working hours. We assure you of our best attention at all times. Regards Nodal– Hyderabad | Hathway Cable & Datacom Ltd Customer Care No : 040-66989898 Customer Care E-mail id : [email protected]

[Dec 04, 2020] Hathway customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by [email protected] Dec 22, 2020 Hathway customer support stopped sending unwanted calls/sms after a complaint is made through
consumer complaints
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Hathway
    Hathway Phone
    Hathway Address
    "Rahejas", 4th Floor, Main Avenue, Santacruz (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400054