[Resolved]  Hathway / Gujarat Telelink [GTPL] — gtpl broadband connection speed is very slow and no support

I have gtpl broadband connection. My gtpl complaint number 6481547 at ahmedabad. I have paid for 18 month plan at 60 mbps speed. There is a kind unsatisfactory issue with gtpl. I have complained at around 4-5 times within a two week regarding my internet speed and connection error slow speed. I have to complain everyday. When i complain regarding wifi speed and failed connection slow speed, they always register my complain but after 1 days they close my complain without solving problem. Though my browsing speed is 0.45 mbps, many times server time out and not download any file.
Sep 4, 2020
Sep 04, 2020

Hathway customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Hathway
    1911
    Hathway Phone
    Hathway Address
    "Rahejas", 4th Floor, Main Avenue, Santacruz (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400054