[Resolved]  Hathway / Gujarat Telelink [GTPL] — GTPL Broadband not giving refund though fault from their side (did not get the connection shifted even after 21 days)

I am a consumer of broadband internet services provided by GTPL Broadband (https://www.gtpl.net/) and got a broadband plan worth Rs. 3999 for 6 months.
After 2 months, I needed to move to different city for work. So, I requested shifting of the connection to the new city I was moving on 27 Nov. 2020. Their representative said that the connection will be shifted in 2 to 7 days. There was no response or update by the company for 7 days. So, I called their customer care department but still no resolution. It's been 21 days on 18 Dec. 2020, there is no update or resolution / shifting of the connection. I complained through their customer care department and emails. But, no resolution. Not even update about the process from their side.

I sent them email to give me refund o[censored]n-used services now as I have to move to another service provider as I can't let my work suffer. But, they are not giving me refund.

Please do the needful and help me to get me the refund o[censored]n-used services.
Jan 28, 2021
Refund received for unused services.
Dec 19, 2020

Hathway customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hathway
    Hathway Phone
    Hathway Address
    "Rahejas", 4th Floor, Main Avenue, Santacruz (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400054