Hathway / Gujarat Telelink [GTPL] — internet connection speed and disconnection issue all the time..

My gtpl account user id is - shabri_018

I have gtpl broadband connection internet. I am using gtpl broadband since long time. There was no any issue for long time. I renewed my connection and now they are disconnecting my internet all the time in a day and i keep calling gtpl customers care number every time for my disconnection and speed issues. Everyday they disconnect or reduce speed and when i call them then they reconnect. I am not happy with gtpl internet service and i could not concentrate on my work because my all work is on internet. I have bought high speed 10mbps internet and paid in advance and still they are not providing proper services for my money. Gtpl is not interested in giving proper service but they are much interested in taking customers money.

Kindly request you to sort out my problem.

[May 31, 2019] Hathway / Gujarat Telelink [GTPL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hathway Phone
    Hathway Address
    "Rahejas", 4th Floor, Main Avenue, Santacruz (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400054