[Resolved]  Hathway — Hathway not providing refund.

I was contacted by hathway representative and they have promised me plan details that doesn't exists, I made a payment of 1767 for 3 months plan.
However, during account verification the actual plan details were explained which was not as per my needs so I requested to not activate and refund the amount.

I have not recieved the refund yet, i made the payment on 20th October and asked ro refund the amount on 21st October.

I have called customer care multiple times and also send mails to their office mail id, the last time i checked i was informed that the related ticket was closed without processing refund.

Please help me with this.
Account Number - [protected]
You will find the screenshot of transaction id, closed tickets without resolution and mails sent to customer care for your reference.
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 6, 2020
There is absolutely no use by Posting in this forum. Try to reach the nodal officer for your area, writing to [email protected] helped me get my refund.

[Nov 12, 2020] Hathway customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Still no update, the amount is not yet refunded even after multiple follow ups.
Jayaram Jai 12's [Complaint's author] reply, Nov 26, 2020
Still no update, the amount is not yet refunded even after multiple follow ups.

Hathway
    Hathway Phone
    Hathway Address
    "Rahejas", 4th Floor, Main Avenue, Santacruz (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400054