[Resolved] Hathway — Neither Service not provided Nor fee refunded

Hyderabad, Hyderabad District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 kraghurao11
Hello I am a new customer of hathway, and faced worst possible service from hathway. I subscribed for a hathway broadband on 28th dec 2014 & paid Rs.1685/- with receipt No - 443916, CustCode - 1242909 The modem & cable setup was done on the next day, but connection action was a real problem for the technical team. I have raised 7 complaints till date (9th Jan 2015) and surprisingly all the tickets have been closed without any update, intimation, action taken. If new connection activation takes so many days, I can not imagine the service quality Hathway provides. I decided not to continue with hathway and I decided for Refund of my money. Raised 3 tickets for the same, surprisingly those tickets are also closed without any update and action - This is the worst part of the service. I understand from this - Hathway helpdesk team does not read the ticket and priority, calls the customer, reads out the description and answers "Another person will call you in 3 hours" and CLOSE THE TICKET. No words to describe the service provided and also my frustration. I am still trying to findout who can help is getting back my money. Raghu
Finally got the money back from hathway...Finally got the money back from hathway...Finally got the money back from hathway...Finally got the money back from hathway...

[Jan 09, 2015] Hathway Cable & Datacom customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by kraghurao11, Feb 13, 2015
Issue not getting resolved - Hathway is just playing with my time.

Comments

Dear Raghu,

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for sharing the details. We will get back to you at the earliest and provide required assistance.

Hathway Broadband
Dear Hathway,

Thanks for acknowledging.
I shall be waiting for you to provide assistance. Please let me know what does your "Earliest" mean?? how many days?
I need an answer and followup on this.

Raghu
The 7th ticket which was open for 3 days[protected], is now closed without any intimation.
Customer care called me for troubleshooting, and i was not interested. hence asked for refund. But they closed the ticket.
Hathway Customer Care is Cheating the customers, Now i have to fight for the refund.
Hello Hathway,

After so many days i would like to know your intentions. Do you want me to forget about the refund after postponing for so many days?

What shall be the new date for my refund ???
I would like to remind you the commitment dates you had given till now:
Commitment 1 - Jan 24 2015
Commitment 2 - Jan month end 2015
Commitment 3 - Feb 10 2015
Commitment 4 - Feb 13 2015. Today is Feb 13 2015.

Raghu

Star sports and ESPN channels.

Can you advice how to obtain the sports channels mentioned above from Hathway Bangalore? If this is not answered I am going to by a DTH and switch over to it.
Customer service at HATHWAY Internet services are pathetic. They do not even process the basic knowledge on what ticket customer is calling about. I have moved out to a new location and have raised a ticket using the web portal with my new address. They initially said within 48 hours services will be provided and after 8 days or so of vigorous follow up they said that intenet services cannot be provided to the area I have moved... Now the next part will be Refund, I am still having a nightmare with them in regards to get my money back. I have raised multiple tickets with Hathway customer services for refund, which gets closed after a few days without any solution and the customer service people state that since the account is activated "They cannot refund the money back". And when i ask them to provide internet services for the money i paid, they are just dumb stuck with out any explanation. It is common sense that when services are not provided, money should be refunded back. As latest I have raised a ticket "20032019W023430" for refund. I need an update on this ticket as customer service people at hathway dont even know what they are talking about.
Hathway Cable & Datacom Customer Care's response, Mar 23, 2019

Dear Ramk_09,

We have forwarded your concern to our team, an executive will get in touch with you.

Hathway Broadband

"Rahejas", 4th Floor, Main Avenue, Santacruz (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400054
    Hathway - Neither Service not provided Nor fee refunded