[Resolved] Hathway — refund

Dantuszach89
My account no. [protected]. I paid the amount 2872 on 25 sep 2017. The connection was not made. I asked for the refund. It's been more than 60 days and i have not received the refund. I want my refund as soon as possible. I have sent numerous mails to them even to their nodal team, but they always say that they are working on this and then there's no response from them. They gave me an incorrect information that the area was feasible and collected the money from me.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-01-09 00:01:02

[Dec 09, 2017] Hathway customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hathway Customer Care's response Dec 09, 2017

we apologize for the inconvenience. An executive will get in touch with you ASAP.
Updated by Dantuszach89 Dec 10, 2017
It's the Hathway broadband .
Updated by Dantuszach89 Dec 11, 2017
I have not been contacted by the Hathway team till now .
Updated by Dantuszach89 Dec 19, 2017
I was contacted by the hathway team last week saying that I would get the refund this week. I hope that they would provide the refund this week it self.
Updated by Dantuszach89 Dec 21, 2017
I don't think they have any plan to refund the amount .It seems as I would have to approach the consumer court now.
Updated by Dantuszach89 Dec 29, 2017
I have approached the consumer court, But these Hathway people are shameless . They don't even have 2892 rupees . I don't think that they have a finance team . I have asked my several friends to disconnect
Hathway and they are doing it now .
Updated by Dantuszach89 Jan 01, 2018
Please let me know What is the next step that I should take ?

Comments

Hathway is the worst internet service provider here in bangalore kamanahalli. When i approached they said within 2 days i will get connection as of today its been 15 days no connection and the best part is sales person is least bother not even picking my call. Don't even think of hathway. ACT is super fast. Now when i approached for redund they are saying 15 days which doesn't make sense to me. Hathway is a fraud internet company i have ever come across. And their customer servive is next to worst whatever you ask their answer will be i don't know.
No action after payment.
Really worst customer support even seen.
I got call more than 10 times a day to get connection but I paid based on demand and now executive is not picking up my call.
Don't even get Hathway connection in Chennai.
These sales team are worst.i[censored] get connection u will have to run behind them.
Same here,

No action after payment. Simply waiting for installation. Not even picking up my call, no information.
### company is Hathway!! Quit your business Hathway!!

"Rahejas", 4th Floor, Main Avenue, Santacruz (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400054
    Hathway - refund