[Resolved] Havells India — adonia water geyser (storage)

Eshy on Nov 24, 2018
We purchased geyser in october 2018. Firstly, nobody came for installation more than a week. When i called on customer care only then somebody came. Immediately after installation inlet pipe was leaking so my husband was asked to return the faulty geyser for a new one, which is harassment of customer. New geyser didn't have multifunctional valve. Then after that it was installed with mfv, now again the inlet pipe is leaking. It has been two days now since i made a complaint with customer care, nobody has bothered to send any complaint registration number so finally i'm writing here. Please do something about it otherwise i will take this matter to consumer court.

Dr. Jai singh
Flat no-605, tower h, ashiana residency, golf links nh24, ghaziabad.
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 26, 2018
It was not at all easy to get it done.I called on customer care to get the Complaint number .Then I got a call from havells and finally somebody from service centre came and repaired the leaking pipe.They even apolozied by replying on FB.My geyser is working fine now.Thanks for help and support.

[Nov 24, 2018] Havells India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Havells India Customer Care's response, Nov 26, 2018
Dear Sir / Ma'am,

We're really sorry for the experience you had. Please share your complaint number so that our team can look into your issue.

Thanks & Regards
Team Havells
Updated by Eshy, Nov 26, 2018
I have called twice in customer care and they have not sent any complaint number.This is actually a limit.Just today I called around 10:00am and no number has been sent.
Updated by Eshy, Nov 26, 2018
I have called again and they have told the number HJ284467.

Comments

Today your service eng. from manish agrawal rudrapur uttarakhand 263153 has done a wrong service. As he had gone after doing the service, my geyser was liking. Due to this i am badly suffering

Ramesh Tiwari
Havells storage type water heater not working
Contact number:[protected]
Name: P Ramesh.

+91 28 1248 1112 [Rajkot]
    +91 28 1292 1212 [Rajkot]
    +91 14 1398 8210 [Jaipur]
    QRG Towers, 2D, Sec- 126, Express Way, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201304
    Havells India - adonia water geyser (storage)