[Resolved] Havells India — Regading unresolving of previous complaint

Ankush Kumar Rathore on Jan 4, 2017

After few months of purchasing the induction cooker (Model- insta cook ET-X), i am having problem with it due to its not working. and for that i also filed complaint, and each and every time an engineer paid visit and tried to resolve the problem. for that instance the problem being resolved, but after few days like 2 0r 3 again it started giving the same problem.

As my previous complaint is still unresolved, inspite of that i received message that your problem is resolved but its not. my previous complaint call no is FL261263.

So for that issue today i again filed a complaint with call no GA042072.

Therefore Sir i request you to kindly look into the matter and help me out as soon as possible.

with regards
Ankush Kr. Rathore
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 4, 2017
Due to miscommunication I didn't get proper update of my registered complaint, which I latter came to know that the replacement process has already began two days before I filled complaint here on consumer portal. The quick step taken by Havells are remarkable as that here about my problem and I appreciate that. And now I have no issues with that.

With regards
ANKUSh me RATHORE

[Jan 04, 2017] Havells India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Havells India Customer Care's response, Jan 04, 2017
Dear Sir (Ankush Kumar Rathore),

We're sorry to hear about your experience. Please expect a call from our representative shortly, we will ensure all possible help.

Team Havells
Havells India Customer Care's response, Jan 05, 2017
Dear Sir (Ankush Kumar Rathore),

We assure you our team is working on your concern and request you to allow us some time. We will get in touch with you shortly.

Team Snapdeal
Havells India Customer Care's response, Jan 06, 2017
Dear Sir (Ankush Kumar Rathore),

We hope your concern has been resolved now. Please drop us an email at havells.social@gmail.com in case you need any further assistance.

Team Havells