[Resolved] Havells India — switch 16a

New Delhi, Delhi, India
 Manoj_2008 on May 31, 2018
The 16a power switch is not working. i purchased it just 2 months before and raised an complaint for the replacement as it's under warranty. when i raised the complaint the engineer said the product is currently not available and it will take some days to replace it. after 15 days i received a call from the engineer and he said now the product is available and wants to visit my home for replacement. he came and after opening the power modular box he said the switch is burnt and he is not able to replace it as it's not covered under warranty. just tell me one thing if you are not providing a good quality product then only it's burning and doesn't work. if you are not replacing it just tell customers that there is no warranty so he will not purchase it rather doing fraud by selling it and not able to provide the after sales service.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 21, 2018

[May 31, 2018] Havells India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Havells India Customer Care's response, May 31, 2018
Dear Manoj,

We're really sorry for the experience you had. Please share your complaint number so that our team can look into your issue.

Updated by Manoj_2008, May 31, 2018
The complaint number is HE220135.
Havells India Customer Care's response, Jun 01, 2018
Dear Manoj,

Thanks for sharing the requisite details with us. We've notified your issue to our concerned team. Please allow our team to get in touch with you.

Updated by Manoj_2008, Jun 04, 2018
Hi Team
Somebody from your dept. contacted me and said that our executive will visit your home on Saturday but nobody has visited on Saturday neither on Sunday. Could you pleas confirm when can I expect to resolve this issue. Since 20 days I have been following on this issue.

Havells India Customer Care's response, Jun 05, 2018
Dear Manoj,

We hope that our team has contacted you and addressed all your concerns.

Updated by Manoj_2008, Jun 05, 2018
Hi Team

Your team has contacted me however the problem is supposed to be cleared by Last Saturday however still that issue is not resolved.
Please clear this issue asap.

Havells India Customer Care's response, Jun 19, 2018
Dear Manoj,

We apologize for your unpleasant experience. We are re-escalating this issue to the respective team. We will get in touch with you soon.

Updated by Manoj_2008, Jun 19, 2018
Hi team

Not sure how much you will require to resolve this issue. Since last 1 month iam following up on this.
Havells India Customer Care's response, Jun 20, 2018
Dear Manoj,

We hope that our team got in touch with you and resolved all your concerns to your satisfaction.

Updated by Manoj_2008, Jun 20, 2018
Hi team

The complaint is now resolved however I would like to share the feedback. You should work on after sales service too and it should be quick and fast so customer doesn’t have to wait for a whole month to fix an issue.

Comments

The ticket number is HE220135.
Very poor service, i go to the shop where i buy the product and they give me the number to register my complain for a technecian and when i call on that number it's shows that the number you was dialing was not exsist, pla help sir...
Hi team

Still I haven’t received any update on the above complaint. Kindly resolve it asap otherwise I have to escalate it to competent authorities along with posting on social networking.

+91 17 2423 2401 [Chandigarh]