Hbj Services - Data Entry — data entry project

Hyderabad, Hyderabad District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Aiswarya Anil on Aug 3, 2019
I applied for data entry work through quikr.com. I received a call from them on the next day. One akhil called me and said he will be sending me an email with work details. They will be providing with 110 pages which i have to complete within 10 days. If i have 85% accuracy they will be giving full amount ie; 28560. They told me they won't be charging any money for this. But they will be deducting work allowance of 13% from the project amount which i will be receiving. After that he send me employee from to fill the bank account details and my address. And also some recent payouts (Which they created) i completed the work and submitted it before the deadline. After one day i received quality report.in that it was mentioned i will receive the amount on[protected] by 9 pm. Till now i didn't receive the payment. Then i called them again one lady answered the call and she said i have to pay work allowance of 4853 rs then only they will release my salary of 23692 rs. They are totally scam.

Updated by Aiswarya Anil, Aug 04, 2019
Today they called me and they are blackmailing for paying the work allowance of 4853 rs. They told me they have filed a case against me for not paying the charges and also they have sent a notice against me.

data entry project

Comments

Yes that is a fake webaite
Yes i am also suffered from this hbj services same like this
i am payed the money what they will said they could n't ans any calls from me what i can do now mamdam about the company side
sai chandana's reply, Aug 6, 2019
I am also facing same issue have payed to them. Now they are not at all lifting my call
Aiswarya Anil's [Complaint's author] reply, Aug 7, 2019
File a complaint against them in your local police station.
sai chandana's reply, Aug 7, 2019
We dont have any details to complain against them. Only phone number and their mails we have so, if any one knows mobile number tracing people please do that, with that we can find them and ask directly.
is any one interested in filing a case on then then dm me
Aiswarya Anil's [Complaint's author] reply, Aug 7, 2019
Yes we can file a complaint against them.
Yes i am interested to file a case against them
Even I'm facing the same issue not lifting my calls
Yes we also suffered d same paid d amount want to file a cyber complaint on HBJ services
I dont have any details, only we have phone number. If any one knows tellecallers then contact them and trace the number where they are located then we go directly and will ask them. So please do comment if any one knows about it.
Aiswarya Anil's [Complaint's author] reply, Aug 7, 2019
For tracing them first we need to complaint about this. Then police will do the rest.
I am also facing the same problem. From yesterday onwards their phones are switced off
Brother
I am also same
If you have any information plz tell me
This my number
Mahesh Gogada's reply, Aug 8, 2019
Plz cal me on this number 9346130370
I am also facing same issue also I have paid the amount. how we can trace them to get recovery our money.

if any one have any details pls Call me on this no [protected]

Hbj Services - Data Entry - data entry project