[Resolved]  HBL Global Pvt Ltd — Emp: l02040, withdrawal of pf & epf

Dear sir /madam,
I kandukuru lokeswara reddy ex-hbl employée. I'm working as personal loan executive in hdfcybank through hbl global pvt ltd in tadipatri branch anantapur dist. My emp code:l02040. My last working day is 31/05/2014.

But iam not withdrawl r transfer my pf&epf. Now i sent pf &epf forms, one empty chèque with all détails on 01/08'2016 to hbl global pvt ltd, mumbai.
I'm not get any reply r acknowledgement from thair. ï want to know wat is thé status and how to get mypf&epf..
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 25, 2016
Dear sir/madam I am not get any reply from HBL global Ltd. I dont know my pf number also. How to get that ? Please Help me...

[Aug 15, 2016] HBL Global customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by lokes41 Aug 25, 2016
Dear sir/madam
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I saurav kanojia from Ludhiana. Two months ago i applied for PF. But i didn't get my Pf. This is very Bad experince with the HBL Global pvt Ltd

Saurav kanojia
E-code S47965
Call : [protected]

HBL Global
    HBL Global Phone
    HBL Global Address
    A Wing Basement, Kamala Mills Compound, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013