Hbn Dairies & Allied Limited — repayment not done

My Name is Rajesh R Nair i am living in vadgaon maval pune i had invested my money in the above mentioned company on[protected] and my maturity date was[protected] i have payed a sum of Rupees 11, 467 and was unable to continue due to financial crises after the date of maturity i visited the branch in Pimpri for the payment they took the bond paper and gave me a white slip with date mentioned and told me by 06 month you will receive the amount
but after 06 month then i visited their office but the office was shut down and 3 to 4 people were standing for the same purpose
to whomsoever this complaint is forwarded i have to just request to take come action so we can receive the payment at the earliest
repayment not done
Mar 24, 2018

HBN Dairies & Allied Limited customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I am Rupali, we invest money in HBN Daieries & allied ltd insurance policy, fro 2012 to 2015, please refund my money we paid Rs.48, 360/-
This is to bring into your notice that SEBI had taken over case of HBN Dairies & Allied Ltd. Therefore, please check website - www.sebi.gov.in.hbn on google for current status.

Also send your complaint from your personal email ID to [protected]@sebi.gov.in, [protected]@sebi.gov.in, [protected]@sebi.gov.in & [protected]@sebi.gov.in and obtain their response.

HBN Dairies & Allied Limited