[Resolved] HCL Technologies — submitted Rs 5700 to a/c[protected] Mr. Suneet Gupta please help me to get back my money as I'm a middle class guy my no. [protected]

Varanasi, Varanasi District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 ankitverma619
Dear Applicant, REF: “HCL Technologies Ltd, “DIRECT RECRUITMENT'S OFFER.Your Resume has been selected from for our new plant. The Company selected 65 candidates shortlist for Senior Engineer, Administration, Production, Computer and Electronics manufacturing, Diploma Civil Engg. Diploma electrical Fresh, Fresh Graduate. Any IT, Software Engineer, and general service Departments. It is our pleasure to inform you that your Resume was selected as one of the 65 candidates short listed for the interview. The HCL Technologies Ltd is the best Company in India The Company is recruiting the candidates for our new plants in New Delhi, Tamilnadu, Kolkata, Gujarat, Pune Mumbai Ahmadabad & Bangalore, The Company HCL Technologies Ltd, is the best it Company in India, the Company is recruiting the candidates for our new Plants in Delhi, Bangalore, Pune and Mumbai. Your interview will be held at The Company Corporate office in Bangalore on 19th of JANUARY on Monday 2015, at 11.30 AM, you will be pleased to know that the 65 candidates shortlist selected by 55 candidates will be giving appointment, meaning that your Application can progress to final stage. You will have to come to the Company corporate office in Bangalore, your offer letter with Air Ticket will be sent to you by courier before date of interview.The Company can offer you a salary with benefits for this post 26, 000/- to, 95, 000/-PER.MONTH. + (HRA + D.A + Conveyance and other Company benefits. The designation and Job Location will be fixing by Company HRD. At time of final process. You have to come with photo-copies of all required documents.REQUIRED DOCUMENTS BY THE COMPANY HRD.======================================1) Photo-copies of Qualification Documents.2) Photo-copies of Address Proof3) Two Passport Size Photographs.4) Mobile Number5) Scan Copy of Deposited SlipYou have to deposit the (Cash) as an initial amount in favor of our company accountant names in charges to collect your payment department for Rs.5, 700/- (Five Thousand seven hundred rupees) any CANARA BANK, Branch from your City to our Company (HRD ACCOUNTANT DEPARTMENT) name in charges. A/C No,[protected], Mr. SUNEET GUPTA, this is refundable interview security. Your offer letter with Air tickets or train tickets will be sent to your Home Address by courier after receiving the confirmation of interview security deposited in any CANARA BANK, and This Company will pay all the expenditure to you at the time of face-to-face meeting with you in Company. The Job profile, salary offer, and date -time of interview will be mentioned in your offer letter. Your offer letter will dispatched very shortly after receiving your confirmation of cash deposited in BANK. We wish you the best of luck for the subsequent and remaining stage. The Last date of confirmation is on[protected] to[protected] on Thursday, you have to give the information after deposited the Security amount in bank to the Company HRD, email id: [email protected] Offer Letter with supporting document will be dispatched same time by courier to your postal address after receipt of security deposited confirmation in bank. The interview process and arrangement expenditure will be paid by HCL Technologies Ltd. Lodging, traveling and local conveyance actual will be paid by HCL COMPANY as per bills. The candidate has to deposit the initial refundable security as mentioned by HRD.NB: You are advice to reconfirm your mailing address and phone number in your reply. And 5, 700/ (Five Thousand seven hundred rupees, ) will be the refundable amount, as 200 rupees will be deducted as bank charges for funds deposit and if you are been selected or not, still the amount will be refunded to you, One extra person is allowing with female candidate. as the amount is just to prove that you will be coming for the interview in order for us not to run at lost after sending you the air ticket Offer Letter and you don't show up on the day of interview. Wishing you the best of luck, NOTE: -After confirmation in bank you have to send the scan copy ofdeposited slip to this email id: [email protected] Address:HCL Technologies LtdVertex Tech ParkNo. 564, Pattandur, Agrahara RoadOff White Field Road, Behind ITPLBangalore - 560 066 India, Phone:[protected]-26268938 clicks to receive a call.Regards, AMIT SHARMA, Call Time (9:30 AM TO 5:30 PM Sunday close,

submitted Rs 5700 to a/c 2163101018644 Mr. Suneet Gupta please help me to get back my money as I'm a middle class guy  my no. 8115600608
Mr. Suneet Gupta
A/c in Canara bank
Contact no.of his given in my mail that I have sended to you. I need my money back please.

[Jan 09, 2015] HCL Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Submitted my money Rs 5700 on 08th of Jan 2015 in Canara Bank. Please help me to get back my money.

A-10&11, Sector - 3, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    HCL Technologies - submitted Rs 5700 to a/c 2163101018644 Mr. Suneet Gupta please help me to get back my money as I'm a middle class guy my no. 8115600608