Hdb Financial Services — complainant against the manager of hdb financial service, shillong branch

Shillong, East Khasi Hills District, Meghalaya, India
 Desiree shadap on Jan 15, 2019
I am a customer of your institution and I would like to complain about the rude and unwarranted behaviour of the manager of your institution of the Shillong branch who called me from his personal number to harras me about my loan.. as a customer I do not appreciate being called by your employee from their private numbers to harass me. I put this strongly that action be taken against the manager. Kindly ensure that such should not happen again in the future.

[Jan 16, 2019] HDB Financial Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

My card number .[protected]
Please activate my card... I'm probably pay the payments... But it's not activated... How can I purchase another producs

HDB Financial Services 2nd Floor, Process House, Kamala Mills, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013
    Hdb Financial Services - complainant against the manager of hdb financial service, shillong branch