[Resolved] Hdb Financial Services — disburse personal loan and deducted insurance amt without informing

buntymayur on Dec 29, 2017
My name is mayuresh walanju. I did personal loan from hdb, person name sagar - [protected] and aamir shaikh. Before disbursement they have not informed me about any insurance. As per earlier discussion they told me interest rate of 13% per annum reducing balance method, after 6 emi i can do part payment and closure also without any penalty %. I am ok with that, but while disbursement they deducted insurance charges of rs.2579/- after that i spoke with sagar also, he said it is our fault and we are ready to give you cash back. I said ok, but i want written confirmation on mail for the same. From that day he is not picking my phone. And i wrote to 'mrinal. [email protected]'; '[email protected]'; 'customer. [email protected]' but no one interested to revert back. They feel they can do anything with the customer. If i will not get refund i will file sue against all of them.

disburse personal loan and deducted insurance amt without informing
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 29, 2017
I have received apology call from channel partners also and mail from Customer Support and Kripa Shukla . Thanks to KRIPA mam for clarification. Thanks for co-operation. Happy New Year. Expecting such a wonderful response in future also. Thanks.

[Dec 29, 2017] HDB Financial Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sreene Dixson's response, Dec 28, 2017
Please paying my full and finel settelment EC S45563
Updated by buntymayur, Dec 29, 2017
What a system HDB finace developed, within second after complaint without resolving complaint it is showing - Mark as resolved. Really great.

Comments

Thank you KRIPA mam for clarification. I don't want any refund. I received apology call from your channel partner also. So I am taking back my complaint. Thanks once again for co-operation. Happy new year in advance to all.
Dear sir
I am your exisiting employe for laste 5 year EC S45563 laste 2month I am resighning for I got a Gov job But my full and finel settelment amound was note Paying in HDFC BANK IN HDB DIVISSION how much amound please tellme please paying amound

HDB Financial Services 2nd Floor, Process House, Kamala Mills, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013
    Hdb Financial Services - disburse personal loan and deducted insurance amt without informing