Hdb Financial Services — fraud personal loan

Faridabad, Faridabad District, Haryana, India
 kavi khemka on Sep 13, 2017

I have applied a personal loan account no. 2065980 from hdb finance. Which was agreed in 12% after commitment of sales man mr. David from faridabad branch. They processed my loan and told me by mr. David (Sale dept. Hdb finance) that trust me will get the the loan amount as the same interest rate as we had discussed i. E. 12% and but you will not get any mail regarding this and loan details. Further i have called to mr. David about to know of interest rate. He refused to talk and said that you will get all the detailed documents by post. Finally i have received the loan documents where the interest rate mentioned 30%.
This is totally cheated by hdb finance services ltd. Only fulfilling target the sales representatives give wrong information and cheat the public. I have sent several mails to close the loan account and ask for settle the loan amount to hdb finance customer support and gro-fdbfs but the issue is not resolved by the support team. We paid up 7 month emi.

[Sep 13, 2017] HDB Financial Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

HDB Financial Services 2nd Floor, Process House, Kamala Mills, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013
    Hdb Financial Services - fraud personal loan