Hdb Financial Services — regarding not-responding after 25 days

Vijay Vallabh Chowk, Nagaur, Nagaur, Rajasthan, India
 Zeeshan Lajwan on Jul 29, 2019
I want to close my loan account for this i submitted application at your office located at nagaur, rajasthan. I was submitted the application on july 8, 2019 but they lost it and i again gave them the application that the forward it for further action on july 24, 2019. On saturday, july 27, 2019 when i visited there to understand the final amount they said its not been generated yet you have to wait till evening. They don't give us the final amount details till evening. Today july 29, 2019 when i call mr. Mahendra singh m. [protected], he said we are not able to give you right now. We worked like this only you have to wait. Now we are helpless we want to close this account as soon as possible but they didn’t give us proper response. We are again and again going for this work. It’s not the professional way to talk or respond to a customer. Kindly contact me and do needful urgently to close my account.

[Jul 29, 2019] HDB Financial Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

HDB Financial Services 2nd Floor, Process House, Kamala Mills, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013
    Hdb Financial Services - regarding not-responding after 25 days