Hdb Financial Services — request for refund of twice deductions of emi against loan no 5741295

Jagacha, India
 Shreya De on Jan 14, 2019
Sir I am a Lonnie from your bank vide loan acct No 5741295. My first EMI of Rs 1262/- required to deduct from my Account through ECS on 03 Jan 2019. But till 5th of Jan 2019 not deducted through ECS. On 6th Jan 2019 your bank advised to maintain sufficient balance to the account for deduct via ECS on 07th. But not deducted and on 8th again a massage was received with online payment link for payment through PayTm. I paid the EMI of Rs 1262/- through PayTm. On 9th I received a massage from bank against deduction of EMI amount of Rs 1262/- through ECS. Hence, you are requested to refund the extra deduct amount of Rs 1262/- on my ECS Account earliest please. I am sure that you resolve the matter on priority for maintaining user-friendly relationship for future. Thanking you sir in advance for early resolve the matter.

[Jan 15, 2019] HDB Financial Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

HDB Financial Services 2nd Floor, Process House, Kamala Mills, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013
    Hdb Financial Services - request for refund of twice deductions of emi against loan no 5741295