[Resolved] Hdb Financial Services — request you to please provide me with my resignation acceptance letter, my employee code-s57215

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 soham9899 on Nov 5, 2018
Dear hr,

Good evening,

I am saurabh desai from malegaon city. And id is (S57215) worked in hdb division of hbl for credit card section as a bdr and resigned from my services on 03rd of september -2018, that resignation is accepted and proceeded. But i didn't get any acceptance mail still now i want to submit that acceptance letter to another company where i am going to join. Can you please forward me the acceptance letter, it's urgently required for the further process.. I m continuously calling the hr desk but they are ignoring my calls not answering the phone calls...

Thanks regards,
Saurabh desai
Emp code - s57215
Mobile - [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 16, 2018
I got my reliving letter on. My email address.. Thanks for the valuable help

[Nov 05, 2018] HDB Financial Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by soham9899, Nov 16, 2018
Thanks for the relieving letter.. I got it on my mail I'd

Comments

I have already foreclosed my loan on 17/08/2018 itself. but still i didn't get my NOC for the same. kindly look in to it and send the same at the earliest.

HDB Financial Services 2nd Floor, Process House, Kamala Mills, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013
    Hdb Financial Services - request you to please provide me with my resignation acceptance letter, my employee code-s57215