[Resolved] Hdfc — amount debited from my account but not received by the recipient.

Pune City, Maharashtra, India
 JohnMandy on Jun 4, 2019
I did a transaction of rs. 5000.00 using phone pe from my hdfc account on may 2, 2019 but the amount has not reached the recipient yet nor it is added back to my account.

I've confirmed with the recipient and checked the statement but there is no amount in his account nor in my account.

The recipient bank is - boi

I'm contacting everyone, but not one is helpful.

Please have a look into this and get it resolved. Please also let me know the steps to resolve this.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 8, 2019

[Jun 04, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Jun 07, 2019
Dear Customer,

We note that our team has replied to you on email on June 06, 2019 vide email Interaction ID:[protected]. In case of any further clarification or assistance, please feel free to reply to us on email.

-Nadia
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance
Updated by JohnMandy, Jun 19, 2019
The bank says that the amount has been credited to the recipient but the same is not credited.

Please check on this. Request you to check the statement or let me know the name of the person to whom the amount is transferred.

Comments

I have tried many time to contact at hdfc branch and speak with Mr dhananjay ghedia and he said me that plz send account closer form i will close your ac but now he is not answering my call and massages.

Hdfc - amount debited from my account but not received by the recipient.