[Resolved]  HDFC Bank — about loan and money debit

Dear sir
I have apply for personal loan from hdfc bank and submit all necessary documents but till day no payment received as loan officer guarrenteed me to 2or 3 days my loan payment credit to my account after document submission. But till date no further action.. Officer not telling me what is time taken by bank for this loan payment.. And also from my account 885 rs debited to name of debit card insurance but as branch officer my debit card insurance not done... And he said that this 885 rs automatic credit after 2 days but till 7 days no rs credit.. I am very upset for hdfc bank.. This is my biggest mistake to open account in hdfc and apply loan.. If you can take any action than take otherwise i will complaint to lokpal court and consumer forum.

Saurabh katare
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 17, 2019

[Jan 29, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Saurabh Katare Jan 29, 2019 Dear sir
I have apply for personal loan from hdfc bank and submit all necessary documents but till day no payment received as loan officer guarrenteed me to 2or 3 days my loan payment credit to my account after document submission. But till date no further action.. Officer not telling me what is time taken by bank for this loan payment.. And also from my account 885 Rs debited to name of debit card insurance but as branch officer my debit card insurance not done... And he said that this 885 rs automatic credit after 2 days but till 7 days no rs credit.. I am very upset for hdfc bank.. This is my biggest mistake to open account in hdfc and apply loan.. If you can take any action than take otherwise i will complaint to lokpal court and consumer forum.

Saurabh katare
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response Jan 30, 2019 Dear Customer,

Please e-mail us at [protected]@hdfcbank.com with below details for us to assist you further in this regard: . Loan Reference Number/ Application Number Name of the Applicant (as it appears in your Loan application form) HDFC bank account number ( In case you hold account with HDFC Bank) Your Address Your contact number(s) Your Customer ID and account number Type of Loan (e.g. Personal/Express Loan Plus/Auto ) Amount of Loan Name of the Direct Selling Associate/Sales person (if available) Contact Numbers of the DSA/Sales person (if available) Date on which Loan Application was collected List of other Documents Collected Any communication from the DSA Providing a quick update and satisfactory resolution is a matter of commitment for our Bank. We will revert very quickly once the information is provided in the given format.

-Manoj