[Resolved]  HDFC Bank — amb charges

My bank accont was salary a/c and after leaving job, a/c automatically converted into saving a/c (A/c no - [protected]). It was not had been used by me for some months and after some months, it converted into salary a/c. After crediting my first salary, bank charged me total 2262 rs which is troubling me. Without any intimation they charged me such charges which is not accepteble.

The important thing is they charged double charges for a single month.

On other hand, my friend (A/c n0 - [protected]) was in same scenario. Her a/c was not maintained for 2 years but no any charges charged by bank for her a/c.

This harressment is not faced by me before, by any bank for any reason.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 5, 2019

[Jan 31, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response Feb 01, 2019 Dear Customer,

We are working on your concern vide Ref ID:[protected] and will revert to you within 3 working days.

-Nadia
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Dear sir

My Name is Gulam Nabi and I am using saving account on your bank

my account no.[protected]

Please check my account add Rs 1003 and 177 Rupees Extra charges
HDFC BANK, Third party cash deposit with limit of 25k, charging 100+ and this is really cheating . We are deposited our own cash .. In case if we ask for interest for the same, Did they give ? Please tell me . Totally exploitation .

HDFC Bank