HDFC Bank — auto activate the oneassis service and debited my account with 1300, without my consent

Morena, Madhya Pradesh, India
Couple of days back i received my hdfc credit card, and till now i didnt activated that card. Since yesterday i started receiving some messages for autopay and oneassist. I though it was a service that automatically activate free with credit card as a facilities for customer.
But today i got message from oneassist that my account has been debited and the amount will be debited with my credit card bill. When i check my credit card bill online, it show around 1300 has been debited.
How its possible that without any consent of customer, you can charge him and activate any non-sense service.
I want that service to be deactivate and want my all money refund asap. If i will not get it, i will deregister hdfc credit card instantly and also i will shut my hdfc bank account with immediate effect.
I really hate these kind of non-sense fraud/auto-activate services, that's why i choose hdfc bank to get better service and facilities.
But same things happen with hdfc also, absolutely i don't want to be a customers any more.

So, kindly refund my all money and deactivate that service with immediate effect.

I am a very old customer of hdfc bank and having very good repo with bank. So am hoping some positive response from you guys.

Best regards,
Dharmendra singh gurjar
Email - [protected]@gmail.com

[Jul 30, 2017] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Customer

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We would like to apologize for the same. As per your request, we have cancelled your plan vide service request No. 2207961& the refund will get processed in 7 working days.

Should you require any further assistance, please reach us at [protected]@oneassist.in or[protected].

Sagar

(Team OneAssist)
Dharamendra Singh Gurjar's [Complaint's author] reply, Aug 2, 2017
Sagar,
Could you please let me know why i didnt get any update on this?
you guys billed 1299 and auto activate that One Assist service and now your made EMI's for 1299 for 3 months with some extra charges and GST.

What the hell is going on, whats wrong with you guys.?
How much refund you will do, i need my all money back.
So, kindly do the same and will appreciate your efforts.

Dharmendra Singh

2006
    HDFC Bank - auto activate the oneassis service and debited my account with 1300, without my consent