[Resolved] Hdfc Bank — bad attitude

Moradabad, Moradabad District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Ahm4444 on Jun 11, 2019
Dear
I am complaining about Rashmina cashier at HDFC Bank commercial branch at moradabad. We are feeling so bad about her atitude and aggresiveness. I am 63 old she doesn't know how to deal with old age person. We withdraw cash with is more than Rs 50000 as per RBI ruling if we withdraw cash more than Rs 50000 so we get note at our choice... she offer note of Rs 100 but there is huge availability of Rs 500 note. When we ask why she is not offering 500 noye. She said agar lene hai to loo nahi jao hamare 100 wale hi note...
We afraid of her argument... End senior also is not good always ready to fights...

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 12, 2019

[Jun 11, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Jun 11, 2019
Dear Customer,

We request you to share your complete concern, account/customer Id, along with the complete branch address and registered contact details to [protected]@hdfcbank.com with ref ID- TTU[protected] in the subject line. We will assist you better.

-Anay
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

Comments

I Have received a message by followed by Bank

Dear Customer Mandate ref no . issued to PAYU PAYMENTS PRIVATE LIMITED with value Rs.30000.00 and Frequency ADHO is received today for processing. In Case of any issue please get in touch with your branch.

Sir I applied For Pre approved Credit Card In Hdfc Bank Via Net banking On 3 June Still I track my Application Is Show INPROCESS
When I Will Get My Credit Card...
I Attached The Application Reference Number