HDFC Bank Bank Fastag — adjustment entry related issue

Hello all,

I've received the below message on 04 may 2019. I've traveled on 26th and 27th of april and i believe all the toll charges are debited normally without any chance of due/improper scan. I'd like to know what is this rs 305 adjustment entry related to?. If this is a cumulative charge of certain toll plaza charges, then i'd like to know complete details of the improper scan with date and time.

I hope to receive a reply from you at the earliest. That said if i do not receive a reply from you regarding the below-required clarification. I'd deactivate/disconnect this tag and go for better services from other service providers.

I've similar adjustment entry related transactions before as well and if possible, please provide me clarification about them as well. The more you delay in responding, the more time i've to analyze the transactions and would definitely let me take an opinion to suspend using your services.

Your fastag a/c has been debited for rs. 305 for adjustment entry on 5/4/2019 7:17:39 pm. Balance amount in the a/c is rs. 0 - hdfc bank ltd.

I'll provide specific identifying information to the concerned authorities if you could contact me...
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Dear Customer,

I request you to share your complete concern, account number/card number and registered contact details to [protected]@hdfcbank.com with ref ID- TTU[protected] in the subject line. Will assist you better.

-Bejoy
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance