Hdfc Bank — behaviour of staff

Indri near bus stand, Karnal, Karnal District, Haryana, India
 Jaskaran1313 on Jun 18, 2019
Today i vistied HDFC bank to get my atm which is stucked in atm machine 5 days before in between that when on second day i went there they asked me to bring an ID card of photostate of it nothing else so when i visited there after 5 days because i am busy they said they had destroyed my atm i said u should place a notice or wall or board or should inform me. The bank manager with full attitude you should be aware your self when i said you should tell me one he said we do not tell go to RBI or any place where you want to go I do not care. Is bank staff there for helping the coustomer or to show them the attitude?

[Jun 18, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Jun 18, 2019
Dear Customer,

I request you to share the complete address of the Branch & your contact details to [protected]@hdfcbank.com with ref ID- TTU[protected] in the subject line Visit here https://bit.ly/2Hqff0y for help with branch address. Will assist you better.

-Bejoy