[Resolved] Hdfc Bank — billing and card not activated

sam bhosale on Dec 11, 2018
Dear sir/mam

I, somnath bhosale, am a credit card holder with your bank since the year 2005. I have used the card and was regularly paying back the bank for quiet some time as the records would show. But recently last 4 month i was hospitalized. So i am unable to pay the bill. My financial condition has been very bad. From last month i was withdraw my advance pf. That will same credit in my hdfc bank account
But hdfc bank has block my account regarding from credit card payment. I have pay the bill more then my credit limit. My credit limit is 50k. And i have pay tho the bank 77k. But still card is not activated. So i humble request to please activate my card. I'll do the payment regularly.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 19, 2019

[Dec 11, 2018] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Dec 12, 2018
Dear Customer,

We have noted your concerns on credit card outstanding and we request you to contact our Debt Management Officer at the below mentioned number to discuss about settlement offer.[protected] / 41467902.

-Zubin
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance
Updated by sam bhosale, Dec 13, 2018
why should i discuss with your Management officer about settlement?? as i paid bill 55000 thousand this month. more then my credit limit November 2018 i did also paid 7500/- to your bank. and still current outstanding is 12000/-
is it okay i am ready to pay. total bill i have to pay your bank 77000 thousand. it means 30000 thousand rupee interest i am going pay your bank. i agreed it's my fault i did not pay to the amount time to time. now see the card detail. why are you not activated my card. still that card will be not working. atleast active my card.

Hdfc Bank - billing and card not activated