[Resolved] Hdfc Bank — close my account

Lakdikapul, Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
 Shareefmbo on Apr 22, 2019
I have salary account in lakdikapul hyderabad (D) telangana state. I went to a nearby hdfc bank. The people said to me if i need to close the bank account so home branch people can close. And also they said that if i wait for few months my account will automatically close by authorities for non-operating of account. I tried to contact the home branch so i didn't get the contact details anywhere. And later 1year again i'm getting negative balance message for not maintaining of min balance in account. What should i do? Im not in my branch location.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 27, 2019

[Apr 22, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Apr 25, 2019
Dear Customer,

We are working on your concern vide Ref ID:[protected] and will revert to you within 3 working days.

-Nadia
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance
Updated by Shareefmbo, Nov 24, 2019
Hi HDFC Bank,

I didn't received any message or call or from any other sources of communication about my account closure and that to you closed this ticket without any confirmation. Is this correct? a customer issue without solving How you close the ticket?

I need justice on span of 2days (25th Nov 2019).

Sk Shareef