Hdfc Bank — complaint against ric department hdfc bank

Bangalore, India
 Vinay Kumar Mirle on Jan 24, 2020
My self vinay kumar m b, i am using hdfc bank from 2016 as salaried employee.

Loan ref no 44949013

Year 2016 took 1 lac personal loan and in 2017 took top up loan with ref 4896997 in 2017

And closed on aug-2019.

Now i have requirement for loan and applied but unfartunatly got rejected because of ric team updated document fraud telephone bill.

I didn't understanding, how it arise without my knowledge, i took twise loan and cleared both the loan.

Also i have good cibil rating and well maintained credit card bills.

I am really disappointed with this one.

Please check and resolve the issue and process my personal loan application.
Ref[protected]

[Jan 24, 2020] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Jan 24, 2020
Dear Customer,

Your loan application has been considered in line with the bank's internal credit policy (which is based on a combination of financial and related criteria and/or statistically determined scores to assess credit eligibility) and operating/credit processes (which include a combination of verifications, credit bureau reports and document verifications). We regret to inform you that based on the above, we are unable to approve your loan as your application does not meet the above-mentioned internal criteria of the bank. Please be assured that our inability to approve the Loan application does not reflect on your credit standing or your financial stability.

Nadia