Hdfc Bank — complaint on hdfc collections manager - mg ramachandran-- nelson manickam road - chennai

Ashhfaq on Jun 24, 2019
Hello, i took hdfc credit card 10 years ago and jumbo loan from the same card two years ago. Till jan this year, i never missed out on my due date and made every payment on time. Due to job loss, i had stopped making payment of credit card for 3 months for which my hdfc account was leined on april month.

However, until then i was making jumbo loan payment on time till march even though i was at job loss. But due to the account lein, i was not able to continue my payment through account and i was forced to stop making the payment for two months.

Then i made a payment of rs4800 on may 29 and the person vasugi clearly told me my next due date will be on june 29.

Today, on june 24, i got a threatening call from your hdfc manager mg ramachandran - [protected] stating that i have to make the payment by today itself. I told him i was given time till 29th and he denied it and kept on abusing me asking for payment.

Not only this, being a manager, he sent his executive to my relatives house and threatening them to make the payment.

(I shifted to bangalore with family and also gave them my bangalore address.)

My question is how in the world my relatives are liable to make the payment for something which i borrowed from the bank. This is sheer case of fraud and cheat and open violance to my family members.

I want a strict action to be taken against him for sending the executives to my relatives home and threatening them to make the payment even though when i have been patiently cooperating with the bank.

As per rbi guidelines, this is a harassment case and this is totally unacceptable by any means.

Please take strict action on mg ramachandran.

I will also take this legally to the court based on your response for this complaint.

[Jun 24, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Jun 27, 2019
Dear Customer,

We have reviewed your comments expressed and you may look forward to receiving a response to your e-mail id in 3 working days. We request you to bear with us in the interim. The reference number for this interaction is[protected].

-Nadia
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

Hdfc Bank - complaint on hdfc collections manager - mg ramachandran-- nelson manickam road - chennai