[Resolved]  HDFC Bank — credit card application declined with no reason provided

To hdfc bank credit card manager,
Bangalore zone.

One of an agent from hdfc bank came to my office for a credit card about a month ago, they told me about the offers and benefits then asked about my salary details. After confirming my eligibility for a credit card there representative visited my place filling in form and took all my required documents. A couple of days later i got sms with my ref number. Then got 2 3 verification calls one my mobile and office numbers. I have received a letter from the bank to which i have to acknowledge with my name/contact number/address details. I did that.

Then thereafter i have not received any further update from the bank, not a mail or call. Then i checked my application status from their portal and it was showing a decline message. And there is no option to talk directly to the customer care executive agent, it was only showing the probable reason whenever i tried to contact them.
This is pathetic, being eligible with authenticating documents they are not giving any reason for my application decline.

I am highly disappointed with hdfc bank service and customer care support.
Pathetic pathetic.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 7, 2019

[Jan 29, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response Jan 29, 2019 Dear Customer,

I request you to share your Card Application Number, Complete issue and registered contact details to [protected]@hdfcbank.com with ref ID- TTU[protected] in the subject line. Will assist you better.

-Manoj