HDFC Bank Credit Card Blocked Without Any Notice — hdfc credit card blocked without any notice

Credit cards hdfc bank credit card blocked after paying my full outstanding amount

Hdfc bank — credit card blocked after paying my full amount

. It's been few months i'm struggling with very unprofessional hdfc credit card department team. My issue is, i had to pay my full amount of 38000 in march 2018 and as suggested by their field executive i paid 38000 in march 2018 and the field executive told me, your card is temporarily blocked and if you paid the rest minimum amount card will be unblocked.

However, i paid the entire amount of rs.38000, but the card is now permanently blocked.

And after that, they blocked my card permanently.

I logged complaint many times sent complaint mails to id grievance. But i've not yet received a single call from hdfc yet

I paid my full amount dues, then they put lien to my a/c, then they deducted my whole salary and they blocked my card permanently.

Please look into my issue and let me know if any details required from me. My email id is "[protected]@gmail.com"

Sujith s
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Dear Customer,

Please share your Card No. with registered contact info & the issue on [protected]@hdfcbank.com. Mention this Ref No. TTU[protected] in the subject of your mail so it'll help us track your e-mail.

Anay,
HDFC Customer Service Assistance.

Chennai