[Resolved]  HDFC Bank — credit card

I have been wrongly charged 10, 000 thrice on the mobikwik. Even though i had told the bank to block my card. I have sent numerous mails to bank, to rbi ombudsman but nothinh has happened.
I got a call from number ([protected]) on 22nd february, it seemed to me that this is from a job portal (www.jobonshine.com). they asked me to fill in the details on line for deducting rs 10/-. When i filled the details - soon after there were 3 transactions of rs 10, 000/- each. I got a call from[protected]From chennai) and i was informed about these 3 transactions, i asked them to cancel it immediately.

Date: 22/2/2019
I got call from - [protected]
Website - www.jobonshine.com
Credit card used for rs 10/-
On line fir filed - ref no - bar[protected]Filed 23rd on chennai police website)

I have sent dispute form to credit card, progressive dispute form also to bank but nothing has happened.

I am attaching my credit card statement and on line police complaint and its status.

I want refund of 30, 000.

Rahul ([protected])
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 8, 2019

[May 01, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response May 03, 2019 Dear Customer,

We have reviewed your comments expressed and you may look forward to receiving a response to your e-mail id in 7 working days. We request you to bear with us in the interim. The reference number for this interaction is[protected].

-Nadia