Hdfc Bank — credit card

606 TOLSTOY HOUSE 15 TOLSTOY MARG CONNAUGHT PLACE NEW DELHI, Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 skparashar200 on Jun 25, 2019
My credit card [protected] i have already block this card and getting new card hdfc bank amount has been withdrawl rs.25, 800/- and this is the fraud transaction on dtd.21.06.2019 eveneing 5.45 pm i got call from hdfc bank it is fraud telephonic conversation and asking some details of card number and otp. Kindly resolve earlier our credit card number [protected] kindly credit debited amount in our credit card no.[protected]

[Jun 25, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Jun 25, 2019
Dear Customer,

I request you to share your account/customer Id and registered contact details to [protected]@hdfcbank.com with ref ID- TTU[protected] in the subject line. Will assist you better.

-Manoj
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

Comments

I pranjal barman delare that i did not take any credit card from hdfc bank but my cibil showing that i hove taken a credit card from hdfc bank. Kindily solve the cmcase as soon as posssible other wise. I will go to court and give legal case against then and this is my 3rd complin againt them beliew the details.

Hdfc Bank - credit card