[Resolved]  HDFC Bank — credit card dep

After using many banking facilities around the world hdfc has always been an favourite of mine when it come to there sensible relationship management with their customers. However my recent experiences with the credit card has completely disappointed me in this. Indians have always excelled around the world when it comes to sensitivity and sensible communication. The behaviour i have got from the hdfc credit card department recently in my difficult financial days is truly appalling. Even after explaining the financial crisis in facing due to a lifetaking illness the behaviour from the hdfc staff it intolerable.

I'm ashamed to associate myself with such a financial organisation who has no humanitarian grounds
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 23, 2018

[Mar 21, 2018] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response Mar 22, 2018
Dear Customer,

We have reviewed your queries and you may look forward to receiving a response to your e-mail id within 3 working days. We request you to bear with us in the interim. The reference number for this interaction is[protected].

-Anay