HDFC Bank Credit Card Division — poor pathetic service

surjeet_dua on Jan 18, 2019
I have taken credit card from hdfc bank 8 years ago. Recently i have changed my mailing address and same aadhar card id proof has been send via speed post to the hdfc credit card division (Chennai) it has been delivered by 3 of jan 2019. Now the concerns whenever i am calling to the customer care they told me that it is still in process its being 10 or more days still it is in process so kindly do the needful and update the status.

[Jan 18, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Jan 18, 2019
Dear Customer,

We are in receipt of your request for change of mailing address on 07/01/2019 and the same will be processed in 4-7 working days subject to internal verification. We seek your patience in the interim.

-Anay
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance
Updated by surjeet_dua, Jan 19, 2019
its being already more then 10 days but still it is in process i am not getting the satistory ans.i am facing the issues kindly resolve my issues and send me the credit card again because my card has been expired i am looking forward to receive my card.kindly do it on priority

HDFC Bank Credit Card Division - poor pathetic service