[Resolved]  HDFC Bank — credit card loan

Hi on march 2018 i got a jumbo loan from hdfc bank of inr 2.5 lakhs to pay my credit card emis and existing card loans which was around 2 lakhs, the customer care agent told me to transfer the amount to my credit card account, therefore my old loans in my card will be closed and only my jumbo loan will continue. I believed her and transferred the amount to my credit card. But hdfc bank did not close my old loan rather only my account showed -2lakhs, i saw the statement only after 3 months and i thought it is an emi offer and swiped for inr 86, 000/- but then i realised that it is deducted from -2lakhs... And every month emi was getting deducted from the -2 lakhs... Now from my end i am ready to pay inr 86, 000/- and i want hdfc to close my old 2lakhs loan which they never did, i don't have proper job and i cannot keep paying my old loans which i already paid.. Pl help me..
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 3, 2019

[Jan 30, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response Jan 30, 2019 Dear Customer,

We request you to write to [protected]@hdfcbank.com elaborating your concerns from your registered e-mail address to enable us to check and assist further. Mention this Ref No. TTU[protected] in the subject of your mail so it'll help us track your e-mail.

-Zubin