[Resolved] Hdfc Bank — credit card not issued but message of deduction charges receiving

aruldhas on Jul 11, 2018
I m.S. Aruldhas apply life time free credit card for cpmf personnel application no.Cc33772601, credit card not received till date and recharge my mobile no. [protected] rs.100/- p.M. And credit card charges message received me by hdfc . So i want cancel my application for issuing credit card and stop recharge my mobile no.[protected] rs.100/- p.M. And all type unwanted messages of deduction charges stop immediately .

From : m.S. Aruldhas
cisf unit, ptpp parichha
distt: jhansi (u.P.)
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 25, 2018

[Jul 11, 2018] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Jul 12, 2018
Dear Customer,

We observe that smartpay service was activated on your credit card accordingly the bill payment was done from your credit card. We observe that based on your request the Smartpay service towards BSNL bill payment has been cancelled.

-Manoj
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

1904
    Hdfc Bank - credit card not issued but message of deduction charges receiving