[Resolved]  HDFC Bank — credit card payment harassment

I hold the credit card from hdfc due to unforeseen circumstances i had not paid the minimum payment for the month of april and now i am continuously receiving messages from hdfc that the pre closing my card and asking to me pay the total outstanding.

Dear customer, we regret to note that payments on your hdfc bank credit card ending xx1421 remain unpaid despite repeated reminders. We urge you to take prompt action towards repayment of your overdue payment of rs.6690.12 please ignore if you have already paid

Another message from number [protected]-

Hdfc cental team closing manager visiting your addres with closing letter for outstanding pan updating in rbi as defaulter/lien mark to avoid clear by 11am

Hdfc, your avoiding bank calls sending manager at register address towards preclosure letter be with documents. To avoid clear min due by 12pm as final closings.

Dear customer plenty reminders came across to you, but still we havent receive ur payment. Kindly confirm by 12pm to avoid preclosure-hdfc

The above are the day by day messages which is creating a mental stress.

I am ready to pay the total bill but i need time till 30 april 2019.
My number [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 5, 2019

[Apr 27, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Ratender Roy Apr 27, 2019 Need your immediate response
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response May 03, 2019 Dear Customer,

We confirm that payment of Rs 6, 690.12 has been credited to your card account on 28/04/2019. For further clarification, please feel free to contact our Phone Banking officers at any of our 24-hour Phone Banking numbers mentioned in the below URL: https://bit.ly/2wwwruX.

-Zubin