[Resolved] Hdfc Bank — credit card payment problem

DKisback on Mar 8, 2018

I think i will get justice through this platform. Myself dinesh using hdfc credit card my due date was on 8th using autopay, i paid my due on 6th itself and amount got credited in my credit card for the same on 8th they tried to autopay due to lack of funds it got bounced and they reduced my cibil score, i paid my dues but i was not a defaulter. I planned to take house loan next month due to reduction in my cibil score i can't avail it even it is not my fault. Kindly provide a solution and i have proof for my payment.

Dinesh
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 8, 2018

[Mar 08, 2018] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Mar 08, 2018
Dear Customer,

We have taken note of your comments expressed and you may look forward to receiving a response to your e-mail id within 3 working days. We request you to bear with us in the interim. The reference number for this interaction is[protected]

-Bejoy
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Two Wheeler Loan — My loan details & payment statement

I have need my two wheeler loan a/c details and statement.Please give the statement immediatly.
Plz mail me on this my mail id-:
Vikaslonkar1985@gmail.com