HDFC Bank — credit card - payments

sush2705 on Jan 16, 2019
I want to bring this to the notice that i bought a credit card from hdfc in the year 2009. There were payments which i was supposed to pay and requested for settlement. Settlement was requested as the amount and interest was too high to afford. Later i made all payments. It is 10 yrs now and i can see the negative marking on the credit score.

No one is responding to my queries and no one is taking the responsibility for the same.

I want explanation for the same with the amount i used and amount i paid. I am now very serious to take this matter to the next level.

[Jan 16, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by sush2705, Jan 16, 2019
I can be contacted on sush2705@gmail.com
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Jan 16, 2019
Dear Customer,

I request you to share your Card No. and registered contact details to talktous@hdfcbank.com with ref ID- TTU[protected] in the subject line. Will assist you better.

-Manoj
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance
Updated by sush2705, Feb 11, 2019

Just wanted to notify, that i have been receiveing an automated reply. Post 8 yrs of settlement @HDFC is asking me to pay the Amount to leave my credit report. There is no one in the @ HDFC to understand the harrasmsnt they are taking me through.

They are leaving me with no choice to go to legal with all the details.

Comments

My acnt has been debited with 590 rs without any prior notification reasoning debit return charges.
I have never requested any debit card or so from HDFC bank. Please return my money with all gst and applied taxes, as this truoble is caused by you.
Requesting to stop this unfair practice.

Mobile number [protected]