[Resolved] Hdfc Bank — credit card request

shru6793 on Sep 25, 2017
I, shruti gupta, having hdfc customer id 63237193 had 1 credit card having number [*protected*].

I got that credit card first time and somehow, i missed my payment of rs.800 only. Mistakenly, i completely forgot that payment.
But when i got mail and realized after some month it got interest of 4000.
I paid all the amount with fine (Total 4000/-) for that mistake so that i can use hdfc credit facilities in future.
But now when i am trying to get new credit card i am not getting that.

Sir, it is a humble request, to please allow me to have new credit card with your hdfc bank. I have my salary account with your bank.
I, promise that no delay of payment would be there in future.
Customer id[protected]
Bank acc. No.- [protected]
Pan card no.- btcpg0645m

Thankyou,
Shruti gupta
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 28, 2017

[Sep 25, 2017] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Sep 27, 2017
Dear Customer,

Dear Ms.Gupta, we have taken note of your comments expressed and you may look forward to receive a response to your e-mail id in 3 working days. We request you to bear with us in the interim. The reference number for this interaction is [protected]

Anay,
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

Comments

My name is Ashish and my saving a/c no. -[protected], please close this a/c no
I made a 5000 Rs.transaction on 16th sep 2017 using payzapp to my Union Bank Account.First shows like wiating for network responce.After some couple of minutes the transaction was successfully.
But not credited to my Union bank.Txn Id:[protected]oD08n07 my payzapp mobile number:[protected].Kindly have this issue resolved asap.

Hdfc Bank - credit card request